New posts whenever I feel the most creative! =D Be sure to share this with your friends!




Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Unicorn? Really?

Hi everybody! So, apparently, unicorns are cool?

I was walking down the street the other day and I kid you not, this man is wearing A UNICORN T-SHIRT READING "Would you love me without my horn?"...I almost punched him in the face because he deemed it "okay" to wear a unicorn shirt with the world's dumbest saying. I mean, don't get me wrong. I like horses  (Mostly because back in the days of the roman empire, they used horses as tanks) but unicorns, No..just no. I mean, I know they're fake and all but really, let's pretend they were real. Would you honestly want a pet that shit's rainbows?

I mean, what if it's having a bad day? Unicorns are pure happiness, what would that mean to the rest of the world if you saw A UNICORN trying to jump off a bridge? I'm pretty sure we would  know we're screwed then. Anyway, back to my main point. I think it's great that people have imaginations. Creativity is great! But, when you start wearing shirts that pretty much scream "Hey, come mug me! I'm wearing a unicorn shirt!" I think it's time to find a new hobby besides collecting unicorn figurines. I think it's awesome that we, as a society are becoming more and more accepting..but, honestly, guys..come on, could you at least not wear the bedazzled shirts to a Ke$ha concert. Just to drive my point home, a few weeks ago me and a friend we're just relaxing and playing some 8-bit games and we were talking about how ridiculous this whole unicorn thing is getting, and he mentioned that there is going to be a unicorn cereal made......ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? Unicorn cereal? Really? Good god, It's going to be like Fruity Loops and Lucky Charms got together, had a kid and the kid is on steroids.

 A person can only take so much unicorn BS until they snap...then it's downhill for everybody.

 So, that's my post for today! I hope you guys enjoyed it and have a great week! Bye everybody! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment