New posts whenever I feel the most creative! =D Be sure to share this with your friends!




Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quick Update: New posts are on the way!

Hi everybody! I've been working really hard to pump out new posts (about 3-5 new posts are going to be out before the end of the month!) While I work on those, I figured I could update you guys on what you can be expecting for the next couple of weeks!

What to expect:
Me crying.
Unicorns jumping off bridges.
Fears of spiders and other little things that can do no possible harm to a human.
Thinking positive!
And of course, me screwing up.

 I'm really excited to get this done, but I can't rush or else it'll just be terrible.
Still not satisfied? I told you it was a quick update! I have work to do! Bye guys and girls! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment