New posts whenever I feel the most creative! =D Be sure to share this with your friends!




Friday, March 4, 2011

The useless-ness of almost everything!

Hi everybody! I was bored earlier and I got to thinking about the useless-ness of just about everything. I mean school (in my opinion) after the 8th grade is pretty much useless, and here are the valid reasons why. History: they're all dead. English: not needed after the 8th grade. Science: it's called Googling  $#!% you don't know. Music: Youtube and Vevo, 'nuff said. Health: WE HAVE DOCTORS FOR A REASON. P.E: it's called the Wii. Math: I know how to read the value meal at Wendy's (remember, you've already learned enough words through 8th grade to help you read it).

I know there are a lot of people who think school is pretty useful, but since teenagers need 9.5 hours of sleep a night, education is taking an effect on health! That would make such a great excuse. "Sorry, Mr/Mrs. Random, I got sick from your teaching". Imagine that conversation! But, I guess everyone has their own opinions, and not everyone agrees with me. ISN'T THAT WEIRD!? You gotta think though, if school isn't greatly needed, what is? I'll leave that hard thinking for you guys. I'm just the guy who writes funny stuff and sells you tacos and spaghetti out of my van...SPEAKING OF WHICH...two for one deal from Jake's tacos! Contract one disease from any item .55 cents or more and get a free flu shot that looks somewhat like water and salt.

Another thing I was pondering today, is the age old question, WHY IN GOD'S NAME DID THE EFFING CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?! Well, here are some great answers from famous people:
Aristotle: To actualize its potential.
Buddha: If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken nature.
The Dead Sea Scrolls: And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the Chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.  
Darwin: Chickens, over great periods of time, have been naturally selected in such a way that they are now genetically predisposed to cross roads
Grandpa: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken had crossed the road, and that was good enough for us. 
Jack Nicholson: 'Cause it ***** wanted to. That's the ****** reason.


Well, I guess it's time to head on out, Byee! =) OH! REAL QUICK, Thank you to my aawwweessoommmeee friend Lily for making my epic header.

No comments:

Post a Comment