New posts whenever I feel the most creative! =D Be sure to share this with your friends!




Monday, August 15, 2011

My irrational fear of everything

Hi everybody! Lets be honest, I'm a bit of a wimp. I literally jump 5 feet in the air when I see a snake, spider, mouse or honey badger...on TV. So, I have determined I have a fear of everything and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. I can actually remember when I wouldn't go outside of my own house because of a spider hanging on my door. I honestly think that I'm the person that insects and reptiles are just attracted to. I could be in the coldest place in the world and there would be an effing cobra. There's just something about 'em that creeps the hell out of me. Like, I can kill a small spider no problem - BUT I swear if I see a black widow, I will be down the street with a trail of fire behind me. Like this one time my "friend" thought it would be funny to buy one of those spiders from Wal-Mart, that's fake but looks real.

So, we're in Wal-Mart, just cruising around, up and down the aisles, being bored teenagers, and then we come across this fake looking spider, I shiver and walk away. I go to leave and he says "Oh, I've gotta use the restroom, I'll be out in a few minutes", so I go to wait in the car and relax. A few minutes pass by and he comes running out and we head back home. We're just chilling on the couch, watching TV, when he says "Lets go do something" so I, of course, respond with "Fine.." (I was tired and didn't feel like doing jack-shit). So, he goes into the kitchen before me (This should have been a precursor). When I finally get out there, my friend points at the spider and says something like "WHAT'S THAT!" and of course me, being the wimp I am, scream like a little girl and book it to the front door. After that, I then proceeded to punch him in the stomach (I'm 5'10, he's 6'6, it'd be hard to go for the head). My lesson from this experience: NEVER let your friend go with you to a place that sells things that may scare the living hell outta you.



Thus, I have concluded I am a wimp and I know my place in the wilderness: Away from it.
Now, don't get me wrong. I love camping and all it's glory, but I REFUSE to go near a place that has
to have signs warning of it's potential danger.



Well, everybody, that's my post for today. I hope you have an outstanding week! Byee! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment