New posts whenever I feel the most creative! =D Be sure to share this with your friends!




Saturday, March 12, 2011

Long days make everybody happy!....Right?

Hey everybody! Ever have such a long day that you literally just want to drop on the floor and pass out so long that you start to grow a beard? Welcome to the club! Seriously, I just had one of those days where I couldn't accomplish a single thing without taking 10 breaks, occasionaly getting on Facebook and posting about my lack of concentration. I was supposed to be making a power point presentation about rock formation. Yeah, the most fun thing ever! (If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm, I suggest immediate help). So, I'm working and working and working. I finish up after about 2 hours. I just stare at my screen with pure joy. MY TITLE SLIDE WAS DONE! I do admit that it probably wasn't the greatest idea ever to slam my head against the keyboard a couple hundred times. I probably should have stopped after the 237th time..that's when I started seeing unicorns. (I named one Franklin)

Time management is always a hard skill to work with because, honestly, who wants to spend 2-5 hours a day writing about how rocks were formed, and why they are important to plant life in the lower 48 States. I MEAN C'MON, DO I HONESTLY NEED TO KNOW THIS CRAP IN ORDER TO GRADUATE?! (See previous post on the uselessness of school after 8th grade). Anyway, these past couple of days have been harsh on me. I've been stressed with school, looking for a laptop, and getting ready for baseball. I think that every 5th Monday of the month should be mental health day. A day where we can all sit back and just chill the hell out (Notice that oxymoron?). It would be mostly intended for crazy businessmen and high school students. Everyone else has to do at least 5 hours of community service (hey, it's a day off from your regular schedule, don't complain). If we could all just get that one day a month, life would be so much better! There would be no poverty, world hunger, war or mass flooding! Okay, maybe that's a stretch but still! It would help big time.
So, with all of this new information still settling into your mind, I hope you guys have a great weekend! Bye Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment