New posts whenever I feel the most creative! =D Be sure to share this with your friends!




Monday, January 2, 2012

Quick update!

Hi everybody! I know it's been awhile (close to 4-ish months) since I last posted and honestly, that sucks. Because I have been so busy I've forsaken this blog...and I'm sorry. Okay, now that we have that shit outta the way, I ALSO wanted to let you all know that I'm really trying to figure out how to take this thing to the next level. Not saying that I don't like it here on the bottom of the barrel but it'd be nice to see what other crazy stuff I can do with bigger and better options. Back to my main point, I expect to produce the best and funniest stories/pictures/whatever the hell else I decide to throw in this little pot o' ridiculous I created. I, in all honesty, can't wait to get back to work and begin the epic year of 2013....wait, I don't get a year off? F***ING F*** DAMN IT!...I mean....yay. All kidding aside though, I've got about 3 - 4 blogs coming in the next several weeks so be on the lookout for those.

Bye everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment